|Label||Type||Temperature controlling system||Suggested time for pre-cooling|
|Chilled||0～10℃||At least 6 hours at
a temperature of 10°C or below
|Frozen||below -15°C||At least 12 hours at
a temperature of -15°C or below
Terms of usage:
- Ensure the package is pre-cooled (chilled or frozen) 6 hours before pick-up.
- Size and weight of shipment must not exceed 120cm 18kg.
- Packages will be exposed to the air during loading, sorting, pickup and delivery.
Therefore, a change in temperature may occur.
- This service is not available at TA-Q-BIN Agency.
- In cases of unsuccessful delivery with unclear information, absence & etc, investigation will be held immediately on the next working day (N+1 day). And such shipment will only be held in our service centre for 3 days (N+4 days), it will be returned to shipper if redelivery cannot be arranged within the mentioned period.